It is, by choice, an intensely isolated and insular group, in which a brood of 10 children in one Hasidic Jewish family doesn’t raise an eyebrow.
An Israeli teenager arrested for allegedly making bomb threats against Jewish centres in the US is facing charges relating to an online crime spree including thousands of hoax calls worldwide, according to an indictment filed to a Tel Aviv court.
The 18-year-old, identified by US prosecutors as Michael Kadar, is facing accusations of making threats for financial gain, money laundering and the attempted blackmail of the US senator Ernesto Lopez.
Details of the charges being faced by the teenager, a joint US-Israeli citizen who lives in the coastal city of Ashkelon, came as it emerged that Israel would probably oppose his extradition to the US, where many of the crimes were allegedly committed.
Ibrahim al-Majhal, 18, who was on the street when the blast took place, recalled hearing a F-16 overhead.
“It was definitely that plane, we know the noise it makes here.
The missile came straight down between the children. I saw little kids cut in half; there were arms and legs lying on the road.
I started running because I thought there was going to be a second missile. When that didn’t happen, I came back to help.
But I could not pick up arms and legs of kids – it was too much.”
The barbarity of the creatures calling themselves “Israelis” knows no bounds.
A Palestinian man is looking for his family in the company of Western AID workers.
An Israeli sniper shoots the man wounding him. Then he finishes him off on the ground. Right in front of the AID workers.
The message to the AID workers is “This could be you”.
A loner schoolboy who caused widespread panic by launching a terrifying nationwide bomb hoax campaign from his bedroom has been jailed for three years.
who was sentenced at Luton Crown Court on Friday, sent thousands of emails to schools, colleges and nurseries across the UK and America warning that bombs had been planted in classrooms.
A multi-millionaire has been ordered to buy his ex-wife a new house after she argued that a wave of crime has meant their £1 million home is no longer “suitable”, a high court has heard.
Detail of the case have emerged in a written ruling by Mr Justice Cohen published following a private hearing in the Family Division of the High Court in London.
The judge said the man had paid around £1 million for the current house following a ruling by another judge and that the father should now provide £1.35 million to his ex-wife to buy another home.
A federal grand jury in Boston indicted Nicholas Zuckerman, 24, on two counts of “transmitting in interstate and foreign commerce a threat to injure the person of another.” Each count carries a maximum penalty of five years in prison and a $250,000 fine.
Zuckerman was arrested on Friday and will be brought to U.S. District Court in Boston. A federal court in Arizona will appoint a lawyer for him on Monday, federal prosecutors in Massachusetts said. They did not say where Zuckerman was being held or if he had any connection to Harvard.
Lindsay Gottlieb, the University of California’s women’s basketball coach, says she’s “appalled” with Southwest after one of the airline’s employees allegedly asked her to prove she was the mother of her biracial son before getting on a flight.
the owner of Chelsea football club, has become an Israeli citizen just a month after the UK delayed renewal of his British visa amid diplomatic tension between London and Moscow.
Mr Abramovich, who is Jewish, exercised his right under Israel’s Law of Return, which states that Jews from anywhere in the world can become Israeli citizens.
A court has jailed two Kosovan doctors for harvesting kidneys and selling the organs to wealthy patients for up to €100,000 (£88,000).
a urologist, and Sokol Hajdini, an anaesthetist, performed surgery on kidney donors brought to Kosovo mainly from Turkey, Russia, Moldova and Kazakhstan.
Their kidneys were harvested and sold on to patients, mainly Israelis. The donors were paid just €15,000 each.
A neighborhood watch group is coming under heat again after one of their officials was charged with sexual assault of a minor, reports PIX 11 News.
Jacob Daskal, 59,
was arrested on Thursday and accused of raping a 16-year-old girl. The alleged abuse lasted over a span of five months.
Daskal is the leader of Shomrim’s Brooklyn South Safety Patrol group. The organization acts a liaison between the community and police department.
Daskal is being charged with third-degree rape, forcible touching, and acting in a manner injurious to a child under 17.